Surin islands snorkeling daytrip
Just 60 km from the mainland in the Andaman sea lays the archipelago The Surin islands
The various corals around Surin islands make it one of the best snorkeling sites in Thailand. Enjoy snorkeling above the shallow coral reefs and colorfull marine life. You can see here turtles , anemone fish and even whale sharks. The islands has long white beaches and there is still a village of the Moken people. Various wildlife can be found on the islands including pig tailed monkeys, flying lizards, flying squirrels, eagles and the sea eagles.
The friendly crew specializes in kids, families, and first time snorkelers. You will be absolutely amazed by clear azure blue water, white sand, coral reefs and tropical fish
- Snorkeling daytrip
- Surin islands
- Snorkel equipment included
- National parkfees included
- Breakfast & Lunch buffet included
- Pick up service Khao Lak & Phuket
- Best price guarantee
- Book with local snorkeling experts
Adults : 2.700.- Baht
Children : 2.000.- Baht
Children between 4 – 12 years old and not taller than 120 centimeters
Included in the price are :
- Guide service
- Light breakfast & Lunch buffet
- Drinking water, soft drinks , tea and coffee
- Mask, snorkel, fins, life jacket
- National park fees
- Transfers for Khao Lak area
Excluded in the price are :
- Transfer from Phuket / to Phuket : 300.- Baht
Pick up on Phuket islands between 05.30 AM – 07.00 AM depending on where you stay on Phuket
- 07.00 AM – 08.00 AM pick up from your accommodation in Khao Lak or Phuket
- 08.00 AM Check-in and pick up your snorkeling gear and have a light breakfast.
- 09.00 AM Depart from Namkhem pier to Surin Island by speedboat.
- 10.20 AM Arrive at Surin Island National Park, go to 1st snorkeling at Chong Kad Channel then visit Moken village where the sea gypsy residing in north Andaman sea or choose alternate to relaxing on Mai Ngam beach.
- 12.00 AM Set lunch served in the national park canteen with variety of beverage menu and seasonal Thai fruits.
- 13.30 AM 2nd Snorkeling at Bon Bay or Mae Yai Bay and 3rd Snorkeling at Pineapple Bay or Tao Bay to enjoy the beauty of coral and fishes.
- 15.30 AM Departure from Surin Island with the impression.
- 17.00 AM Arrived at the Namkhem pier and transfer to your accommodation.
Schedule can be changed due weather, sea conditions, instructions by the national park authorities.
The snorkeling daytrip to the Surin islands departs daily
MISSION & VISION
Similan Dive Center is a dive agency, run by a group of passionate local divers who come together to share our enthusiasm for diving as well as love for nature. At Similan Dive Center, book from our meticulously handpicked and curated list of the most popular liveaboards and diving daytrips.
With 18 years of experience we offer a personal service, always trying to make that extra step . Get the best out of your diving holiday by contacting us by e-mail, telephone or just walk in at our shop in Khao Lak.