Surin islands 2 days 1 night snorkeling tour
Surin islands Marine national park was promoted to an Andaman heritage site in 2004. The various corals around Surin islands make it one of the best snorkeling sites in Thailand.
On the Surin islands there is still a village of the Moken people. Various wildlife can be found on the islands including pig tailed monkeys, flying lizards, flying squirrels, eagles and the sea eagles.
A good way to explore the islands is a 2 days – 1 night excursion to the Surin islands.
- Snorkeling 2 days 1 night overnight tour
- Surin islands
- Snorkel equipment included
- National parkfees included
- Breakfast & Lunch & Dinner buffet included
- Pick up service Khao Lak & Phuket
- Best price guarantee
- Book with local snorkeling experts
Adults : 6.300.- Baht
Children : 4.100.- Baht
Children between 4 – 12 years old and not taller than 120 centimeters
Included in the price are :
- Guide service
- Light breakfast & Lunch buffet & Dinner buffet
- Drinking water, soft drinks , tea and coffee
- Mask, snorkel, fins, life jacket
- National park fees
- Transfers for Khao Lak area
Excluded in the price are :
- Tent 1 night / 2 persons : 450.- Baht
- Transfer from Phuket / to Phuket : 300.- Baht
- 07:00 – 08:00 Pick up from your accommodation in Khao Lak
- 08:00 Check-in and pick up your snorkeling gear. A light breakfast is served.
- 09:00 Depart from Namkhem pier to Surin Island by speed boat.
- 10:20 Arrived at Surin Island National Park, go to snorkeling at Chong Kad Channel then visit Moken village where the sea gypsy residing in north Andaman sea or choose alternate to relaxing on Mai Ngam beach.
- 12:00 Set lunch served at the national park canteen with variety of beverage menu and seasonal Thai fruits
- 13:30 Meet your guide and check-in to your accommodations then relaxing on Mai Ngam beach.
- 16:30 Meet at the meeting point for a jungle walk to Kra Ting bay to watch the sunset or choose free time on Mai Ngam beach.
- 19:00 Dinner then return to your accommodation, time for relaxing and enjoying the starry sky.
- 08:00 Breakfast at the national park canteen.
- 09:00 Enjoy swimming and snorkeling at Mai Ngam beach then preparing for check-out of your accommodation.
- 12:00 Lunch at that the national park canteen.
- 13:30 Snorkeling at Bon Bay or Mae Yai Bay and snorkeling at Pineapple Bay or Tao Bay.
- 15:30 Departure from Surin Island with the impression.
- 17:00 Arrival at Nam Kem pier.
- 17.15 Transfer to your accommodation in Khao Lak.
Schedule can be changed due weather, sea conditions, instructions by the national park authorities.
You can start the Surin islands overnight snorkeling tour any day of the week
MISSION & VISION
Similan Dive Center is a dive agency, run by a group of passionate local divers who come together to share our enthusiasm for diving as well as love for nature. At Similan Dive Center, book from our meticulously handpicked and curated list of the most popular liveaboards and diving daytrips.
With 18 years of experience we offer a personal service, always trying to make that extra step . Get the best out of your diving holiday by contacting us by e-mail, telephone or just walk in at our shop in Khao Lak.