3.000.- Baht discount on trips departing in December, April, and May
Manta Queen one liveaboard
The Manta Queen one is a favorite Thailand liveaboard with many returning guests. Enjoy this 4 days / 4 nights Similan Island diving liveaboard trip with super dives in a relaxed atmosphere having plenty of time under and above water. On this liveaboard trip, you’ll do 15 dives at the best dive sides of the Andaman Sea: Similan Islands (5 dives), Koh Bon (4 dives), Koh Tachai (2 dives), Richelieu Rock (3 dives) and the Boonsung wreck (1 dive). The motto here is DIVE – EAT – SLEEP – REPEAT
The dives from the Manta Queen one, done in small groups of one dive guide with a maximum of 4 divers and for about 50 minutes. The dive groups are based on experience and certification level. This 4 days – 4 nights liveaboard trip is suitable for divers from beginner to experienced levels. There is a wide variation across the dive sites with hard corals, bommies covered in soft coral, large granite boulders, rock walls and swim-throughs which will excite you every time again.
Abundant marine life
Life underwater is just awesome. You can see big schools of barracudas, trevallies, sweetlips, snappers, emperors, fusiliers, batfish, butterflyfish, damselfish, surgeonfish, and rabbitfish but also big fish like the Napoleon wrasse, bump head parrotfish, giant groupers and triggerfish and there are good chances to meet turtles, stingrays, sharks, the giant manta rays or whale sharks!
Small marine life
Not to forget the beautiful tiny creatures like nudibranchs, shrimps, crabs, seahorses, boxfishes, anglerfishes, pipefishes, ribbon eels and so much more! There is plenty of space on this Similan liveaboard to enjoy the time between the dives:
Relax between the dives
There is the large sun deck to snooze away in a hammock or get tanned (don’t forget plenty of sun protection!). The sheltered lounge with HD-TV where you can watch the videos which are made during the dives. The open dining area to relax in the shadows, maybe searching in a fish guide book for the new and unknown friends you made during your dives.
Similan islands beaches
The dingy gives us the opportunity to spend some time on the beautiful white sand beaches at the Similan Islands (now only Similan Island beaches are open for visiting!), for playing a game of football or volleyball. It’s also possible to climb up to some of the most stunning viewpoints. Imagine yourself sitting having a scenic view and watching the sky exploding in the most beautiful sunset!
About the boat
M/V Manta Queen one is a large 27 m long and 5 m wide wooden boat and accommodates 22 guests in comfortable air-conditioned cabins.
There are three different types available: Twin bed cabins, Double bed cabins, and four bed shared cabins to suit groups and families. There are also five experienced dive staff members and eight helpful and friendly boat crew members on board to make your trip comfortable and enjoyable. The boat is equipped with all the necessary safety features, VHF Radio, emergency oxygen unit and an extensive medic first aid kit as well as a life-raft, life jackets and –rings, fire extinguishers.
All meals on board on this Similan Island diving tour are freshly cooked in the onboard kitchen by two amazing cooks and are served in buffet style, usually a mix of Thai and European dishes. Snacks and fruits are served between dives and coffee, tea and drinking water are available all the time.
- 4 Days – 4 nights
- 15 Dives
- Similan islands, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai, Richelieu rock, wreck
- Max 5 divers with 1 professional guide
- Nitrox available
- Best price guarantee
- Book with local diving experts
Twin bed cabin: 23.500.- Baht
Twin bed ensuite cabin: 26.500.- Baht
Double bed ensuite cabin: 26.500.- Baht
Included in the price are :
- Experienced dive guides and instructors (no freelance)
- Small dive groups of 4 divers to 1 dive guide
- All meals, fruits and snacks
- Drinking water, tea and coffee
- Torch for night dives
- Free Wifi* Hot-Spot access (*Wifi might not be available during the complete trip due to the of the remoteness of the dive destination or due to power cuts at the islands)
- Transfers for Khao Lak area on departure and arrival days of the boat
Excluded in the price are :
- 7 % VAT twin bed cabin : 1.645.- Baht
- 7 % VAT twin or double bed ensuite cabin : 1.855.- Baht
- National park entrance and diving fees : 1.800.- Baht
- Full set of diving equipment : 425.- Baht per day
- 15 Liter tank : 160.- Baht per dive
- Nitrox 32 % : 160.- Baht per dive
- Diving insurance : 250.- Baht per day ( Can be purchased during check-in )
- Transfer Phuket – Khao Lak : 325.- Baht one way
- Dive computer : 270.- Baht per day
- Soft drinks and beers ( can be purchased at the liveaboard )
Manta Queen liveaboards pick up times
Pick up from Phuket for the Manta Queen liveaboards
The price for the Phuket – Khao Lak transfer is 325 THB per person, 650 THB round transfer)
Please note that the pick up is a scheduled pick up and not a private pick up. If you would like to be transferred earlier to Khao Lak or on another day we can assist you with booking a taxi transfer.
Available Pick Up Location in Phuket:
- Rawai: 11.30 (only at Green Leaf Gasoline Station)
- Chalong Pier: 11-30 – 11.45 (7/11 by the corner building before the parking to Chalong pier)
- Kata: 12.00 – 12.30 (from guest’s hotel)
- Karon: 12:15 – 12:45 (from guest’s hotel)
- Patong: 13:00 – 13:30 (from guest’s hotel)
- Phuket Town: 13:00 – 13:15 (Phi Phi Ferry Pier Ratsada)
- Phuket Town: 13.15 – 13.30 (only at McDonalds at the corner of the Robinson shopping Mall)
- Kamala: 13:45 – 14:00 (from guest’s hotel)
- Surin: 14.00 – 14.15 (from guest’s hotel)
- Bang Tao: 14:15 – 14:30 (from guest’s hotel)
- Nai yang Beach: 14.30 – 14.50 (from guest’s hotel)
- Phuket airport domestic flight in front of Billion Cafe ( exit gate 1 ) : 15.00 -15.15
- Phuket airport international flight exit gate 4 : 15.15 – 15.30
- Mai Khao beach: contact for more information (from guest’s hotel)
No share pick up available at this Phuket locations ( you can contact us for a private taxi service )
- Cape Panwa area
- Ao Yon area
- Nai Narn area
Between 16.00 – 16.30 PM is the free pick up from from your accommodation for the guest staying in Khao Lak
Encounters with tropical marine life on the Manta Queen 1 liveaboard trip
MISSION & VISION
Similan Dive Center is a diving shop, run by a group of passionate local divers who come together to share our enthusiasm for diving as well as the love for nature. At Similan Dive Center, book from our meticulously handpicked and curated list of the most popular liveaboards and diving day trips.
With 19 years of experience, we offer a personal service, always trying to make that extra step. Get the best out of your diving holiday by contacting us by e-mail, telephone or walk-in at our shop in Khao Lak.