Manta Queen Five liveaboard
Do you have a fully planned holiday schedule but still want to do some Similan islands liveaboard diving? Then this Similan Islands liveaboard scuba diving trip on the Manta Queen Five is perfect for you! 4 Days and 4 nights you will be cruising around the Similan Islands , Koh Bon , Richelieu rock and local wreck, enjoying the best Thailand liveaboard diving and the tropical landscape of the beautiful Andaman Sea islands.
Similan islands diving
On this Similan Islands liveaboard trip you are going to do 15 dives at the best dive sites at the Andaman Sea. The Similan Islands are quite easy to dive what makes this South Thailand liveaboard trip perfect for novice divers. . . but at the same time, the diving here is exciting enough that advanced divers don’t get bored either.
So, what does your liveaboard tour looks like?
On the departure day, you will be picked up at your Phuket accommodation in the afternoon or at your Khao Lak accommodation in the early evening. The registration happens in the Khao Lak dive center and the transfer to the boat will be around 8 pm. Upon arrival at the Similan Island liveaboard Manta Queen 5 you will get a general boat briefing, the cabins are allocated, dinner will be served and you can set up your Equipment.
Relaxing between the dives
On the morning of the first day you awake early at the Similan Islands and the entire day you will dive around the Similan Island, 4 dives at different dive sites altogether. Between the dives, there is plenty of space on this Similan Islands liveaboard boat to relax and enjoy the time: You’ve got the open dining area and a large sundeck on top of the liveaboard with sunny and shaded areas. In the afternoon you can use the dinghy to spend some time on the beautiful beaches. Important Note: The National Park administration allows visitors now only on the Similan Island beaches!
On day 2 there are 3 dives again around the Similan Islands and for your sunset dive, the Thailand liveaboard will take you north to the island Koh Bon.
Day 3 brings 2 more exciting dives at Koh Bon, including the stunning Koh Bon Pinnacle (covert in yellow corals) for the early morning dive with the chance to see schooling batfish and barracudas or even the majestic manta rays. While you having lunch and relax again, the Similan Island liveaboard is heading back towards the harbor but will stop for your last dive of this trip at the amazing Boonsung wreck. You will arrive at the Khao Lak dive center in the afternoon and about half an hour later you are on your way back to your resorts in Phuket or Khao Lak.
About the Manta Queen 5
The M/V Manta Queen 5 is a 26 meter long and 5 m wide wooden vessel which accommodates 22 guests in spacious twin bed air-conditioned cabins. 5 experienced dive staff and 6 friendly and helpful boat crew members will take good care for you throughout your entire Similan Island liveaboard trip.
Western and Thai dishes
All tasty meals onboard (a variety of Thai and Western dishes) are freshly cooked and served in buffet style. Vegetarian or vegan meals are available and there is no use of Monosodium Glutamate. If you are allergic to Nuts or other food ingredients please tell the staff during your check in at the dive center! Snacks and fruits are served in between the dives.
- 4 Days – 4 nights
- 15 Dives
- Similan islands, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai, Richelieu rock, wreck
- Max 4 divers with 1 professional guide
- Nitrox available
- Best price guarantee
- Book with local diving experts
ALL PRICES ARE INCLUDING 7 % VAT
TRIPS DEPARTING IN JANUARY-FEBRUARY-MARCH 2020
Twin bed cabin: 19.150.- Baht
TRIPS DEPARTING IN APRIL-MAY 2020
Twin bed cabin: 18.080.- Baht
Included in the price are :
- Experienced dive guides and instructors (no freelance)
- Small dive groups of 4 divers to 1 dive guide
- All meals, fruits and snacks
- Drinking water, tea and coffee
- Torch for night dives
- Free Wifi* Hot-Spot access (*Wifi might not be available during the complete trip due to the of the remoteness of the dive destination or due to power cuts at the islands)
- Transfers for Khao Lak area on departure and arrival days of the boat
- All cabins have air conditioning and fans
Excluded in the price are :
- National park entrance and diving fees : 1.800.- Baht
- Full set of diving equipment : 425.- Baht per day
- 15 Liter tank : 150.- Baht per dive
- Nitrox 32 % : 150.- Baht per dive
- Diving insurance : 250.- Baht per day ( Can be purchased during check-in )
- Transfer Phuket – Khao Lak : 325.- Baht one way
- Dive computer : 250.- Baht per day
- Soft drinks and beers ( can be purchased at the liveaboard )
Departure schedule Manta Queen 5 liveaboard 4 days / 4 nights
Season 2019 – 2020
Manta Queen liveaboards pick up times
Pick up from Phuket for the Manta Queen liveaboards
The price for the Phuket – Khao Lak transfer is 300 THB per person, 600 THB round transfer)
Please note that the pick up is a scheduled pick up and not a private pick up. If you would like to be transferred earlier to Khao Lak or on another day we can assist you with booking a taxi transfer.
Available Pick Up Location in Phuket:
- Rawai: 11.30 (only at Green Leaf Gasoline Station)
- Chalong Pier: 11-30 – 11.45 (7/11 by the corner building before the parking to Chalong pier)
- Kata: 12.00 – 12.30 (from guest’s hotel)
- Karon: 12:15 – 12:45 (from guest’s hotel)
- Patong: 13:00 – 13:30 (from guest’s hotel)
- Phuket Town: 13:00 – 13:15 (Phi Phi Ferry Pier Ratsada)
- Phuket Town: 13.15 – 13.30 (only at McDonalds at the corner of the Robinson shopping Mall)
- Kamala: 13:45 – 14:00 (from guest’s hotel)
- Surin: 14.00 – 14.15 (from guest’s hotel)
- Bang Tao: 14:15 – 14:30 (from guest’s hotel)
- Nai yang Beach: 14.30 – 14.50 (from guest’s hotel)
- Phuket airport domestic flight in front of Billion Cafe ( exit gate 1 ) : 15.00 -15.15
- Phuket airport international flight exit gate 4 : 15.15 – 15.30
- Mai Khao beach: contact for more information (from guest’s hotel)
No share pick up available at this Phuket locations ( you can contact us for a private taxi service )
- Cape Panwa area
- Ao Yon area
- Nai Narn area
Between 16.00 – 16.30 PM is the free pick up from from your accommodation for the guest staying in Khao Lak