Manta Queen 6 Liveaboard
Looking for a cozier Thailand liveaboard? The Manta Queen 6 would be a good choice.
The Manta Queen 6 is a yacht style liveaboard with space for maximum 16 guests in twin bed cabins. Two twin bed cabins share one bathroom.
On this 4 days – 4 nights Thailand liveaboard trip you’ll be diving at the best dive sites at the Andaman Sea: Similan Islands, Koh Tachai, Koh Bon, Boonsung wreck and Richelieu Rock.
There is a wide variation across the dive sites with hard corals, bombies covered in soft corals, large granite boulders, rock walls and swim through.
Dive in small groups
You dive in small groups of 4 divers with 1 experienced dive guide.
The dive groups are based on experience and certification level.
Between the dives, there is plenty of space to relax on the sun deck on the front deck or in the sun sheltered areas of this Thailand liveaboard.
The dinghy gives you the opportunity to spend some time on the beautiful white sand beaches of the Similan islands.
Freshly made meals
All meals on board are served buffet style freshly cooked from our onboard kitchen. There is a good variation in Western food and Thai dishes. Fresh fruits and snacks are served during the day. Tea, coffee and cold drinking water are included. Beer or soft drinks are available to buy.
- 4 Days – 4 nights
- 15 Dives
- Similan islands, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai, Richelieu rock, wreck
- Max 4 divers with 1 professional guide
- Nitrox available
- Best price guarantee
- Book with local diving experts
Twin bed cabin: 22.900.- Baht
Included in the price are :
- Experienced dive guides and instructors (no freelance)
- Small dive groups of 4 divers to 1 dive guide
- All meals, fruits and snacks
- Drinking water, tea and coffee
- Torch for night dives
- Free Wifi* Hot-Spot access (*Wifi might not be available during the complete trip due to the of the remoteness of the dive destination or due to power cuts at the islands)
- Transfers for Khao Lak area on departure and arrival days of the boat
Excluded in the price are :
- VAT 7 % : 1.603.- Baht
- National park entrance and diving fees : 1.800.- Baht
- Full set of diving equipment : 425.- Baht per day
- 15 Liter tank : 150.- Baht per dive
- Nitrox 32 % : 150.- Baht per dive
- Diving insurance : 250.- Baht per day ( Can be purchased during check-in )
- Transfer Phuket – Khao Lak : 300.- Baht one way
- Dive computer : 250.- Baht per day
- Soft drinks and beers ( can be purchased at the liveaboard )
Encounters with tropical marine life on the Manta Queen 6 liveaboard trip
MISSION & VISION
Similan Dive Center is a diving shop, run by a group of passionate local divers who come together to share our enthusiasm for diving as well as the love for nature. At Similan Dive Center, book from our meticulously handpicked and curated list of the most popular liveaboards and diving day trips.
With 19 years of experience, we offer a personal service, always trying to make that extra step. Get the best out of your diving holiday by contacting us by e-mail, telephone or walk-in at our shop in Khao Lak.