3.000.- Baht discount on trips departing in December, April, and May
Manta Queen Six Liveaboard
Looking for a cozier Thailand liveaboard? The Manta Queen 6 would be a good choice.
The Manta Queen 6 is a yacht style liveaboard with space for maximum 16 guests in twin bed cabins. Two twin bed cabins share one bathroom.
On this 4 days – 4 nights Thailand liveaboard trip you’ll be diving at the best dive sites at the Andaman Sea: Similan Islands, Koh Tachai, Koh Bon, Boonsung wreck and Richelieu Rock.
There is a wide variation across the dive sites with hard corals, bombies covered in soft corals, large granite boulders, rock walls and swim through.
Dive in small groups
You dive in small groups of 4 divers with 1 experienced dive guide.
The dive groups are based on experience and certification level.
The dinghy gives you the opportunity to spend some time on the beautiful white sand beaches of the Similan islands.
Freshly made meals
All meals on board are served buffet style freshly cooked from our onboard kitchen. There is a good variation in Western food and Thai dishes. Fresh fruits and snacks are served during the day. Tea, coffee and cold drinking water are included. Beer or soft drinks are available to buy.
- 4 Days – 4 nights
- 15 Dives
- Similan islands, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai, Richelieu rock, wreck
- Max 4 divers with 1 professional guide
- Nitrox available
- Best price guarantee
- Book with local diving experts
Twin bed cabin: 22.900.- Baht
Included in the price are :
- Experienced dive guides and instructors (no freelance)
- Small dive groups of 4 divers to 1 dive guide
- All meals, fruits and snacks
- Drinking water, tea and coffee
- Torch for night dives
- Free Wifi* Hot-Spot access (*Wifi might not be available during the complete trip due to the of the remoteness of the dive destination or due to power cuts at the islands)
- Transfers for Khao Lak area on departure and arrival days of the boat
Excluded in the price are :
- VAT 7 % : 1.603.- Baht
- National park entrance and diving fees : 1.800.- Baht
- Full set of diving equipment : 425.- Baht per day
- 15 Liter tank : 150.- Baht per dive
- Nitrox 32 % : 150.- Baht per dive
- Diving insurance : 250.- Baht per day ( Can be purchased during check-in )
- Transfer Phuket – Khao Lak : 300.- Baht one way
- Dive computer : 250.- Baht per day
- Soft drinks and beers ( can be purchased at the liveaboard )
Departure schedule Manta Queen 6 – 4 days / 4 nights
Season 2019 -2020
Manta Queen liveaboards pick up times
Pick up from Phuket for the Manta Queen liveaboards
The price for the Phuket – Khao Lak transfer is 300 THB per person, 600 THB round transfer)
Please note that the pick up is a scheduled pick up and not a private pick up. If you would like to be transferred earlier to Khao Lak or on another day we can assist you with booking a taxi transfer.
Available Pick Up Location in Phuket:
- Rawai: 11.30 (only at Green Leaf Gasoline Station)
- Chalong Pier: 11-30 – 11.45 (7/11 by the corner building before the parking to Chalong pier)
- Kata: 12.00 – 12.30 (from guest’s hotel)
- Karon: 12:15 – 12:45 (from guest’s hotel)
- Patong: 13:00 – 13:30 (from guest’s hotel)
- Phuket Town: 13:00 – 13:15 (Phi Phi Ferry Pier Ratsada)
- Phuket Town: 13.15 – 13.30 (only at McDonalds at the corner of the Robinson shopping Mall)
- Kamala: 13:45 – 14:00 (from guest’s hotel)
- Surin: 14.00 – 14.15 (from guest’s hotel)
- Bang Tao: 14:15 – 14:30 (from guest’s hotel)
- Nai yang Beach: 14.30 – 14.50 (from guest’s hotel)
- Phuket airport domestic flight in front of Billion Cafe ( exit gate 1 ) : 15.00 -15.15
- Phuket airport international flight exit gate 4 : 15.15 – 15.30
- Mai Khao beach: contact for more information (from guest’s hotel)
No share pick up available at this Phuket locations ( you can contact us for a private taxi service )
- Cape Panwa area
- Ao Yon area
- Nai Narn area
Between 16.00 – 16.30 PM is the free pick up from from your accommodation for the guest staying in Khao Lak
Encounters with tropical marine life on the Manta Queen 6 liveaboard trip
MISSION & VISION
Similan Dive Center is a diving shop, run by a group of passionate local divers who come together to share our enthusiasm for diving as well as the love for nature. At Similan Dive Center, book from our meticulously handpicked and curated list of the most popular liveaboards and diving day trips.
With 19 years of experience, we offer a personal service, always trying to make that extra step. Get the best out of your diving holiday by contacting us by e-mail, telephone or walk-in at our shop in Khao Lak.