Richelieu rock diving day trip
Join us on our Richelieu rock diving day trips, considered to be one of Thailand’s best dive sites. If you want to add some world class diving to your holidays? Don’t miss this experience when you’re in Khao Lak.
Your adventure starts in the early morning with the pick up at your Khao Lak accommodation. The fast dive speedboat Blue Marlin leaves at 8:45 am from the Nam Khem pier and arrives about 75 minutes later at the dive site.
Diving at Richelieu rock in small groups
After setting up your equipment and a detailed briefing, you are ready for your first world-class dive of 45 to 60 minutes in a small group of 4 divers per professional dive guide. The composition of the groups is by dive experience and certification level to suit everybody.
- Diving day trip from Khao Lak
- 2 Dives
- Richelieu Rock, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai
- Max 4 divers with one professional guide
- Nitrox available
- Best price guarantee
- Book with local diving experts
In the morning you get picked up from your accommodation in Khao Lak.
Around 08.45 AM the fast speedboat Blue Marlin leaves to dive site from Baan Namkhem jetty. The travel time is around 1.15 hours.
The friendly and experienced crew welcome you onboard on the dive boat. The Tourleader gives a short boat briefing before the Blue Marlin leaves.
Dive groups are based on certification level and dive experience. In this way everybody will feel themselves comfortable: from novice open water diver to the more experienced diver. The ratio is 4 divers to 1 Dive Master. Each Dive Master gives a detailed dive briefing to his group and helps you with setting up your diving gear.
Plunge into the crystal clear water and enjoy the incredible marine wildlife. Dive time 45-60 minutes.
Back onboard during the surface interval the lunch is served , water and soft drinks are available.
Now it’s time for the second dive, your Dive Master gives a detailed dive briefing and will help you with gearing up.
Plunge back into the water and get the experience some great diving.
Arrive at Baan Namkhem
After the last dive snacks and fresh fruit are served. The Blue Marlin starts returning back to the Baan Namkhem jetty. The arrival time is around 16.00 PM . The taxi is waiting to bring you back to your accommodation in Khao Lak.
Schedule can be changed due weather, sea conditions, instructions by the national park authorities.
SCHEDULE OCTOBER 2023 - MAY 2024
Richelieu rock daytrip 2 dives : 5.300.- Baht
Koh Bon daytrip 2 dives : 5.000.- Baht
Koh Tachai 2 dives : 5.000.- Baht
Book all 3 trips and save and get 10 % discount
Please read the FAQ for procedure for changing dive site due to weather / sea conditions
Included in the price are :
- Experienced dive guides and instructors
- Small dive groups of 4 divers to 1 dive guide
- 12 Liter tanks air
- Lunch, fruits and snacks
- Drinking water, softdrinks
- Transfers for Khao Lak area
Excluded in the price are :
- National park entrance and diving fees : 700.- Baht
- Full set of diving equipment : 500.- Baht per day
- 15 Liter tank : 200.- Baht per dive
- Nitrox 32 % : 100.- Baht per dive
- Dive computer : 300.- Baht per day
Richelieu rock is a dive site in the middle of the sea without any shelter from islands. In case we have to change the dive sites due of weather / ocean conditions, here are our procedures :
If we can reach Richelieu Rock and have to leave the Rock after the first dive is done due of changes of the ocean conditions we have 3 options:
- If the ocean conditions allow us we will go for the second dive to Surin Islands ( not refund will apply )
- If the ocean conditions make a journey to Surin not possible / difficult or uncomfortable for our guests we go instead for the second dive to Boon Song Wreck ( no refund will apply )
- If the ocean conditions not allow us at all to go to Richelieu Rock either Surin Islands we change instead to Boon Song Wreck ( the price will be 3.200 THB )
No plastic bottles allowed on this trip
We hand out in the morning stainless steel thermo water bottles with numbers on to every customer on the boat what can get refilled out a stainless steel water provider attached in the boat.